I am back folks, at it again cracking wise like no tomorrow. I know it’s been awhile, but you guys should know by now, I go through phases, my most recent phases, alcohol, bloody shoes and COCAINE!
K I D D I N G
Nah, I’ve had lots of poetics stuck inside my head the last little while and now I am finally ready to unleash these rhymes.
Now this in all essence friends, this jib jabber of yada yada yada is just a prologue to many more yada yadas. Some a little more touchy feely, some a little darker, some a little more honest and some easy breezy. Because it’s been awhile I shall start with something more easy breezy.
Alas, folks. I have become some harlot who is ashamed of certain aspects of herself. (surprisingly not ashamed of the fact I am a harlot). I try not to live a life of regrets, no matter the circumstance. I mean, I’m talking about myself of course, someone who had a one night stand with Chuckles The Clown, I tell you I have never been more disappointed in myself waking up to the smell of sticky toffee and white face paint on my nipples and nether regions. I have never felt defiled in my life, but if there was a moment this would probably be it. And still, no regrets.
No, no regrets whatsoever. I’ve decided to fuck regrets, like I fuck everything, and lean on being ashamed of myself. I would say disappointed, but my parents already to that job for me.
So I’ve decided to compile a list of things that are clearly, my bad habits, that I am more or less ashamed of. And what better way to lift this weight off my shoulders, by drinking a Somersby and telling all you fine people.
- Drunk Texting, STRAIGHT FML SUPER ASHAMED. Every time I wake up the next morning hung to the tits, I am left with a terrible, undecipherable novella of attempted booty calls, blurry photos and vowels. No consonants, just straight fucking vowels. AAA, EEE. AEOYU. To add to this drunk texting horror story, I’ll add in the kicker. PHONE CALLS. You aren’t one of my friends, unless I have left countless unintelligible voice mails and at least 67 phone calls in the span of one night.
- Male Clothing. Now, before you get any ideas, it’s not what you think. No, I am not some hussy strutting around in male clothing, using my bass vocalizers telling my pets to call me Chaz. No, no mother fucking no. It’s rather not as exciting. You see friends, my harlot ways have lead to countless bedroom romps, where the bloody blokes leave some sort of memorabilia for yours truly. Anything from ties, to boxers, to shirts and socks. And I would be lying if I said I sometimes even hide an article of their clothing pre coitus, to add to my collection. Plus, side of my cat like theif ways, when I do have company come over I have an endless supplies of male clothing which they are welcome to borrow. (FYI- They never borrow).
- Pee that Smells Like: Coffee! I can’t help it. I certainly have a caffeine addiction. Nothing is better then my black on black grande pike, extra hot. But I don’t just drink it for the instant gratification of fresh mud in the morning. I drink it because I absolutely love it when my piss smells like a good cuppa joe. I know I am fucked, among other things, but I can’t help myself. In fact I think I am more ashamed for telling you guys about this beautiful bad habit, than the habit itself.
- Britney Spears: This bitch just gets me. I don’t know what it is, but even during Mickey Mouse days, I’ve always been a BS Groupie. Yeah her songs are shit, but there is just something about this chick that gets me going. I will admit during her public melt down where she went all Sinead O’Connor on our asses, made me fall for her. I love crazy bitches. Slightly ashamed of my devotion for the pop princess, and potentially embarrassed, but she drives me crazy.
- No Means Yes. Okay, now, you guys all know I am a promiscuous lil’ lassie, and that’s something I would never deny. One of the many sexual fantasies I have, are that of being raped. Not sure if it has to do with losing my virginity at the age of my girl guide era, but there is just something of about no always meaning yes. I love being abused when it comes to fucking. So much so that if I don’t have any evidence of a few scratches here and there, or bite marks and bruises, I feel unloved and undesirable. Gentlemen, don’t ever make me feel like that.
- Married Men. I don’t like getting hurt. Unless, as mention prior it is for the gain of sexual gratification. I do have a heart believe it or not and I keep it very guarded. I recently made a mistake and let my guard up and fell for the bait. I am still in love with this bloke and madly so, and our relationship is complicated, lovely, but for the most part painful. I’ve decided recently, I never want this to happen again. I never want to fall in love and feel these moments of dejection. I’ve decided to pursue the unattainable. That being men that are married, or engaged or taken or whatever the fuck. Now, I am not trying to be a homewrecker, in fact I just leave all my liaisons with the kept men purely sexual. I don’t get attached. I don’t fall again.
- Silver Foxes. Meow!!! I’ve always been what I would call a ‘connoisseur of older men’. I luv them, they drive me wild. Maybe it stems from non-existent daddy issues, or just me fetching for someone who more than likely will have a thicker wallet. But folks, I just can’t help myself. Salt n’ Pepa hair, old man musk and experience….mmm mmm mmm.
Well, there you have it folks, an uneven number of things of just shit about me. Shit I am both ashamed and proud of.
I will admit, this isn’t my greatest writing. It’s just a little something for you all. I have more stories, and confessions coming your way. But in the mean time….